Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

...playing around with video


I am no genius at this at all,
but I have been playing around with video...

Gareth Bright (GB) has sent me this link of  a video he just made whilst in Mozambique.

GB says:
"Share it if you may. Video for me is a way to look at the outside of my pictures, the surroundings etc...this is just a play on that and of course in black and white...with some nice music".


osmosisliza made a comment on YouTube: Love the tempo_ how one moves with a sense of caution from a "barren INDOOR landscape" to the outdoors where the tempo becomes more playful, whimsical, carefree and joyous_ My most favourite moment is when one gets a glimpse of the outdoors from what seems like a crack in the wall _ and ooh gosh_ love love love the shimmery palm tree. Beautiful metaphors (I have made associations with) and imagery with exquisite music to accompany them_ This video makes me feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment